Technology has changed the world around us. Now, you may see cars more than a bike. But there are few who ride bikes for pleasure. Biking is the finest way to keep fit your psychological and physical health. Everyone is not blessed with beautiful scenery in their locality. Thus, a bike trip is a reliable solution. It is not an easy task to transport your bike to your biking spot.
A sturdy jeep wrangler is essential while going on road trips or even relocating. A jeep bike rack allows you to stash your bike wherever you want to. The high-quality bike rack ensures the safety of a bike and keeps it in good condition. Place your bike on the bike rack is more convenient than hooking your bike up to the roof or cram it in a truck. It will save the bike from getting cramp and scratches, also save a lot of space.
Here are some tips that will help you to avoid theft of bike rack
- Always remember to lock your bike rack. If you often forget it set a reminder. Make sure to lock it before/after any ride
- Compress the bike racks. Some bike racks are collapsible and compact in size. The smaller size rack is unnoticeable for theft eye
- Take care of your keys, if bike ack opens with a key
- Double up the lock if you are not satisfied with a single lock
Points of Interest in Having a Top-Quality Jeep Wrangler Bike Rack
A bike rack is a great investment it’ll allow you to ride a bike at your favorite place without damaging both bike and jeep. The rack ensures the safety of the bike and jeep. The locking system of bike rack safe bike from falling down even on rough and uneven track. Some people are confused that bike may cause scratches on jeep. The problem is solved by protective paper, place them on the spot where the bike may get in contact with the car. You considering purchase the jeep wrangler bike rack if you fall in any category below
- If you want to carry your bike on a road trip, picnic or for business sale
- You have a jeep wrangler, must purchase a bike rack. They perfectly go together.
- You are conscious about your bike and don’t want it to get scratchers. Bike rack give ultimate safety to your bike
- You need your bike to travel on rugged and rough terrains, that are far from your town
- Don’t want to rent another car to transport your bike
- Scratch on the back of the car is embarrassing. Transporting a bike with a bike rack may leave scratches and damage your car. There are some tip to prevent the damage
- Proper installation avoids getting scratches. Ensure to install the bike on the dirt-free, clean and non-greasy surface
- Use an extra layer of protection to reduce the damage. Some racks come with protective paper that you can place where bike have contact with the vehicle
- Use correct straps and ensure the bike is mounted properly before moving
Highlights to consider while picking Jeep Wrangler Bike Rack
A bike rack is an excellent gear to transport your bike. They are several brands and types of bike rack that are designed to adjust your need and budget. Pick a bike based on performance, affordability, and durability. If you are looking for a high-quality bike reck that delivers your expected performance, you must be willing to spend. It doesn’t mean spending a lot of money. Wisely spend a reasonable amount on a good quality product. But remember don’t go for a cheap and low-quality product.
Let’s break down those factors that you need to check before buying a bike rack.
The bikes are prone to steal when they are on a bike rack. Security is the top concern when you leave you, jeep wrangler. It’s important to lock your bike rack to ensure the safety of your bike. Also, provide Anti-theft protection to your bike and bike rack. There is some rack that comes with a locking system. A rack must have a locking system in it because no one is going to lose his expensive bike due to a cheap and low-quality rack.
b). Ease to Use
The assembling and installation should not a major headache. Instruction manual or some online videos help you in assembling and installation. Once you have installed the bike rack, simply hook your bike up. When you came back from your trip, retrieving the bike from the back should be no issue. A bike rack with an adjustable feature allows ease of use. Pick a compact rack, if it’s not then it should have collapsible arms.
c). Capacity for Holding Bikes
How many bikes you can put on the rack? Biking with your group needs more capacity to hold more bikes. If you are not sure about this point, choose one that’s more compact. Rack becomes adaptable and you can add an extension if you want to put on another bike. The weight of the two bikes is roughly 70 pounds. Pegs and carry arms give a secure fit for both bikes.
The style of a bike rack is a personal choice. A bike rack should suit the color choice and exterior finish of the Jeep. A simple or unattractive rack makes the rear end of the wrangle look unseemly. Choose a rack that suits with your jeep color. Having a purple rack with a green jeep doesn’t look nice.
You don’t want your bike looking paint-less, scathed, and scraped off. Choose a rack that has the quality to stop the bike from bumping against your spare tire while speeding off. A rack that has stayed put cradle or anti-sway strap to avoid bike contact with a jeep or other bike
The jeep wrangler is a rugged and adventure-seeking vehicle. The owner of the jeep wrangler is impressed by its off-road abilities. If you are the owner of jeep wrangler and a bike. It is wise to buy a bike rack. Bike racks are a preferred method when it comes to transporting bikes for road trips or relocating. They are safer than roof rack or bungee cords. It is suggested to get a strong and durable rack even if it’s a bit expensive.