It’s that time of the year when you need to present funny Christmas cards. Your stockings are carefully hung by the fireplace, the chestnuts are roasting, and Jack Frost is just beginning to nip at your nose. It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas if you ask us. And that means it’s now time to do what was always going to happen: send out your Christmas cards from Boomf to your loved ones.
You’ve done all the necessary tasks this year to ensure that your funny Christmas cards reach your loved ones before Christmas Eve. The only thing left to do is decide exactly what to put in a Christmas card now that your mailing list is complete and your family has been gathered for festive photos (which will undoubtedly be prominently featured in the cards).
You have many choices, which is wonderful news. You may use our collection of the best Merry Christmas wishes to add cheery holiday quotes to your handmade cards or take a lighter approach with a hilarious Christmas joke or pun. Many of these quotations from Christmas movies can be used as the ideal caption for your winter-themed Instagram images. Scroll down to learn more about Christmas magic put into words.
Funny Christmas Greetings
Here are some funny Christmas wishes:
- We shall put on our hideous sweaters immediately. Let’s celebrate! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the only time of year when it is acceptable to consume sweets from socks while sitting in front of a dead tree. Enjoy!
- I hope you have a white Christmas! (And if you run out of white, just crack open a red bottle.)
- Having you in my life is a gift. Neither of which I would return for store credit. Happy Holidays!
- Reminder for the holiday season: Elves are never without a small bit of cash! Enjoy your holiday season!
- During this holiday season, I wish you hope, peace, and plenty of Christmas cookies.
- The best Christmas presents, so the saying goes, are heartfelt presents. However, money and gift cards work just as well! Holiday greetings!
- Santa is keeping an eye on you. Everything. That too, yes. Merry Christmas, nonetheless!
- Happy Christmas! I wish you plenty of happiness and minimal debt.
- During the holiday season, let’s remember to treasure what’s essential in life: cookies.
- I gave Santa a link to your Pinterest page and told him you were excellent this year. Happy Holidays to you!
- May your family be functioning and all your batteries be included this Christmas.
- Happy Holidays! It’s too late to receive your present because I gave it a lot of thinking.
- Please be aware that Christmas is off. You told Santa that you were excellent this year since he passed out in laughter.
- Santa seems to be getting younger every year, or is it just me?
- Christmas is primarily for kids. But until the credit card bills come in, we grownups may still enjoy it.
- Drink and eat. Be Joyful. Enjoy a fantastic Christmas!
Meaningful Wishes for Christmas
- The favor of love is a peaceable gift. the moment of joy. May you receive all of these for this occasion.
- Wishing you all a season filled with brightness and joy.
- Best Merry Christmas wishes that are full of Joy, Prosperity, and Love!
- May you have everything that is significant, lovely, and joyful this Christmas season and in the future.
- I hope your holiday is as happy as it can be!
- May the pleasure and laughter of the holidays shine upon you!
- Our family sends you love, serenity, and happiness today, tomorrow, and forever, it says.
- Have a fantastic holiday season filled with treats, surprises, and unending laughter for your family.
- Wishing you a bright and merry Christmas!
We all wish you and your loved ones a safe and enjoyable Christmas season. Don’t hesitate to use messages from the list below to send Christmas greetings to everyone you know, whether online or on funny Christmas cards.