What Is a Joint?
A joint is one of the most common ways to smoke cannabis. It’s a type of cannabis cigarette that has marijuana inside and also has rolling papers around it. Joints are usually small and have thin, light-colored rolling papers wrapped around them. The amount of marijuana in each joint can vary depending on how long the joint is and how many people smoke it.
Why Do People Prefer Smoking Joints?
1). Joints Are Easy to Roll
All you need is some rolling papers, marijuana, and something to help you pack the weed in (like a grinder). Rolling a joint doesn’t require any special skills or tools, so it’s perfect for beginners.
2). Joints Are Discreet
Since they’re small and light-colored, joints are easy to hide from others. It can be helpful if you don’t want people to know that you’re smoking cannabis.
3). Joints Are Convenient
You can smoke a joint anywhere, even if it’s not legal to smoke cannabis in that area. You have to start grinding up some weed and put it into the rolling paper – no need for anything else. You don’t always have access or want to carry around a bong or pipe.
4). Joints Are Cheap
They’re usually very affordable if you buy the rolling papers by themselves. So it’s easy to get a joint without spending too much money on it.
How to Roll a Joint?
- Start by grinding your weed up into a fine powder. You can use a grinder if available, or you can use scissors to cut it up into small pieces.
- Take one of the rolling papers and place it on a flat surface. You’ll want to make sure that you have enough room for all of your weed as well as any other materials like tobacco or hash oil if you plan on adding those to your joint later.
- Use your fingers to sprinkle the ground-up weed evenly across the entire surface of the paper.
- Now it’s time to start rolling. Take the edge of the paper closest to you and fold it over the weed. Tuck it in tightly so that the weed is secure.
- Now start rolling the paper away from you, using your fingers to keep it tight as you go. When you reach the end, give the joint a little twist to ensure it is secure.
- If you’re adding tobacco or hash oil to your joint, now is the time to do it. Place it in the middle of the joint and roll it up like you would with regular weed.
- Lastly, use a lighter to light up one end of the joint and then inhale.
Finally, if you know how to roll joint, remember to always use a filter. It will help filter out unwanted particles from getting into your mouth and lungs when smoking.