Vaping and failing to do some tricks is similar to purchasing a skateboard merely to get around. Skating, vaping, and various other pastime activities are enhanced when you learn how to perform stunts and add flair to them. Unless you do vape tricks, you won’t get the ultimate vaping experience. However, in case you have no idea where to begin, don’t worry. All you need is some knowledge and practice to start perfecting these enjoyable moves. Fortunately, many of these vape tactics are easy to learn for newbies. However, as you progress, you can step up your skills until you become an expert.
Below are six vape tricks you can do to woe your pals.
1. The Ghost
This technique is also known as the ‘Mushroom Cloud’ or the ‘Snap Inhale.’ It entails exhaling a cloud of vapor before abruptly pulling it back in. It’s among the most straightforward vaping tactics, so if you’re new to the game, you are in the right place. Here’s how to go about it:
- Draw from your preferred vape gadget and let it remain in your mouth for a couple of seconds.
- Make a ball out of the vapor inside your mouth and push it out. First, do a solo practice to grasp how to briefly exhale and ensure it goes out in a single short, circular burst.
- Inhale the entire vapor into your mouth as rapidly as possible; you should notice a small “ghost” of vapor as it’s pulled back in.
As you’ve seen, this is a basic three-step technique that doesn’t prove difficult to master. All you need is a suitable device with marijuana wax prices.
2. The French Inhale
The French inhale is the most popular smoke trick, whether done with vapes or cigarettes. It’s also called the Irish Waterfall, where vapor rises from your mouth and heads towards the nostrils where it’s inhaled. If you think of it, it resembles a waterfall running backward.
- Suck a considerable amount of vapor into your mouth and retain it by trapping it with your tongue at the back of the mouth.
- Gradually open your mouth to allow the vapor to escape (do not exhale).
- Stretch out your bottom lip to direct the vapor upwards towards your nose. Don’t exhale.
- Gradually move your tongue towards the front of your mouth, forcing the vapor out.
- Inhale deeply via your nose while expelling the vapor from your mouth using your tongue. Continue inhaling via your nose to ensure the vapor is pulled in via your nose as it escapes your mouth, and this is how the reverse waterfall phenomenon occurs.
3. The Dragon
This is an easy tactic to master, and in no time, each time you smoke, you’ll look like a giant dragon. Essentially, this approach will cause your vapor to burst in four distinct streams. Take out your vape device and start practicing using the following steps;
- Take a lengthy draw on the vape gadget, ensure you do not inhale the vapor completely.
- Exhale profoundly and intensely via your nose, as well as both corners of your mouth.
Although the contour of your lips may appear to be unsettling at first, this technique is quite simple. You’ll easily pick it up quickly and apply it in all of your subsequent vaping sessions.
4. Blow O’s
Blowing O’s is a classic method used by both vapers and smokers. You’d be excused for believing that this is a simple trick because it’s so popular, but flawlessly executing it requires a certain amount of skill. If you’ve ever wondered how to go about it, the steps below should help dumb it down and simplify it.
- Take a pull from your vaping device, be careful not to inhale the smoke altogether. Attempt to draw as much vapor as you can.
- The challenging part is adjusting your mouth to the desired shape to form the O. Ensure your tongue is flat on the floor of your mouth create an O-shape using your lips.
- Expel the vapor from your mouth with your throat. This seems more complex than it is, but all you have to do is cough slightly as if you were sighing. Though it may require some practice, it’s not hard once you get the hang of it.
5. The Bull Ring
Have you ever come across the rings inserted into a bull’s nose? This technique will show you how to simulate a bull ring via your nose for one second before re-inhaling the remaining vapor. It’s an intermediate skill that needs a little practice, but it looks great and makes you appear like a vaping pro.
- To begin, you’ll need to learn how to blow O’s.
- Inhale the vapor and retain it in your mouth a bit.
- Blast a standard size, somewhat thick vapor ring; you’ll have to inhale plenty of vapor at step two for this.
- Recline forward and inhale through your nose precisely in the upper middle of the ring. The effect will make it appear as if there is a ring via your nose.
The Tornado is a straightforward vape technique.
- Take a huge draw and blow out the vapor onto a level surface. Don’t release it too quickly; otherwise, the vapor won’t meet the desired thickness to function.
- When you have a little cloud resting just above the surface, chop down onto the level surface using your hand.
- Then twist your wrist and draw up, producing a cyclone inside the vapor.
If everything goes perfectly, a towering cyclone of vapor will emerge.
These are just a few simple vape hacks to get you started. However, for the best results, you’ll need the appropriate gadget and juice.