Not all computer games are based on fantasy worlds or have a futuristic setting. Developers from some game studios are inspired by real historical events and times in general when creating their projects. You can find different options on Game Karma. Let’s discuss a few examples right now.
The Rich World of Online Gaming
There are many options that you can enjoy in online gaming, for example:
- The developers from Ubisoft, with great attention to detail, create their Assasin`s Creed series of games, in which you can visit, for example, medieval Italy and see what the Coliseum could look like in those days.
- Alternatively, visit Paris or London, when their streets were in the midst of the industrial revolution. In addition, this is not to mention the fact that you can meet here such world-famous characters as Leonardo da Vinci. And if you decide to go to the recent Assasin`s Creed: Origins, then you will get acquainted with the culture and history of Ancient Egypt.
- Do you like West Slavic history? Feel free to enter Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which is an exemplary historical reconstruction of the reign of the Czech King Wenceslas 1st. In it, you will find an open authentic world of the Middle Ages, which you will want to enter again and again, just to walk along the beautiful streets of ancient cities and villages, recreated with meticulous accuracy.
- If you want to learn more about the history of America and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the metropolis of the times of repression, as well as learn more about the life of the criminal world and cult criminals of that time, feel free to go to the games of the Mafia series. In the style of a documentary, they will tell you about how life was in the United States in the 40s and 60s of the last century.
- Moreover, how about being able to explore in detail the many cars that have already become legends but which you cannot buy in reality, even with a colossal amount of money? In the games of the Forza Horizon series, this is possible because they are famous for their detailed study of every car in the game, including even models that exist in a single copy.
It would take a long time to list all the games that recreate real-life (or pre-existing) objects with incredible accuracy. The main thing is to understand that not all games are designed only to entertain you. Many of them, on the contrary, have the right to be considered useful, in the sense that they can tell you about those times or events that are not even written about in books now.
Naturally, it cannot be argued that all games will bring the same benefit. Different games will have a peculiar effect on a person, but even now, we can say that games are a powerful tool for learning and developing a person, which has yet to be learned how to use them correctly.