Quordle is a word game that challenges you to guess four 5-letter words at once. It’s a lot like Wordle, but with a twist: you only have nine guesses to get all four words correct.
To play Quordle, simply enter a 5-letter word into the grid. The letters will then be colored to indicate whether they are in the correct word, in the wrong word, or not in any of the words.
- Green: The letter is in the correct word and in the correct position.
- Yellow: The letter is in the correct word, but in the wrong position.
- Gray: The letter is not in any of the words.
Once you’ve made a guess, the letters on the keyboard will also be highlighted to show which words they are relevant to. This can be helpful for narrowing down your options.
The goal of Quordle is to correctly guess all four words within nine guesses. If you do, you’ll get a “Quordle!” message and your score will be displayed.
Table of Contents
Tips for Playing Quordle
- Start with a good word. Your first guess should be a word that contains a lot of different letters. This will give you the most information to work with early on.
- Pay attention to the colors. The colors of the letters will tell you a lot about which words they are relevant to. Use this information to your advantage to eliminate words from the grid.
- Focus on one word at a time. If you’re having trouble guessing one of the words, focus on it for a few guesses. Once you’ve figured it out, you can move on to the next one.
- Don’t give up! Even if you’re running out of guesses, don’t give up. There’s still a chance you can guess all four words correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the difference between Quordle and Wordle?
The main difference between Quordle and Wordle is that Quordle challenges you to guess four 5-letter words at once, while Wordle only challenges you to guess one word. This makes Quordle a much more challenging game.
2. How many guesses do I have in Quordle?
You have nine guesses to correctly guess all four words in Quordle. If you don’t guess all four words correctly within nine guesses, you’ll lose the game.
3. What are the scoring rules for Quordle?
Your score in Quordle is based on the number of guesses you make to correctly guess all four words. The fewer guesses you make, the higher your score. The maximum score is 9, which is achieved by guessing all four words correctly in one guess.
4. Is Quordle available on mobile?
Yes, Quordle is available on mobile devices. You can play Quordle on the web or by downloading the Quordle app.
5. Where can I play Quordle?
You can play Quordle on the Quordle website. The website is available on all devices, including desktop, mobile, and tablet.
I hope this helps!
You can refer to this video for more information: