If you are already familiar with what Kratom is, you would know that it comes in 3 strains i.e. Green, White, and Red. Each strain has its own benefits, effects, and side effects. Red Kratom strains are known for their sedative and relaxing properties. Red Borneo Kratom is known for those effects too but the effects are instant and mild, not causing any strain on the user.
What is Red Borneo Kratom?
Red Borneo Kratom is one of the most popular and widely used Kratom strains. The strain Borneo Kratom is named after the island Borneo, located in the Malay Archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. Borneo Island is the third biggest island in the world and it is shared in three countries of Southeast Asia i.e. Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. A major portion (70%) of the island belongs to Indonesia and it is believed that most of Red Borneo come from here only. Red Borneo is a well-known strain of Kratom grown, harvested, and processed in Borneo Island.
It is also referred to as ‘Pleasurable Agent’ because of its anxiety reduction, pain-relieving, and relaxing effects. As is clear from the name, it is a red vein variant which means that the leaves are harvested when the plant is fully mature. For the maintenance of the high quality of the strain, the drying process is diligently monitored by the farmers. The final product is a powder of leaves consumed either as a powder or filled within capsules. It is an affordable and potent strain of Kratom preferred by users.
Borneo strain is slower in action as compared to other strains as its actions take some time to show effects. So it is advised that if you are choosing to consume this strain of Kratom it is better to consume it in the early morning time of the day.
Benefits of Red Borneo Kratom
The most prominent effects of the Red Borneo strain are:
- Relaxation: it induces relaxation as its most prominent effect thus helping to reduce stress and anxiety. It is reported by users that it acts as a relaxing agent for both body and mind.
- Treating depression: its consumption shows an instant boost in energy level thus helping the user to cope up with depression and move on with the daily routine more efficiently and effectively. It is known to remove stress, physical tiredness, and anxiety.
- Analgesic effects: Red Borneo is also known for its effective pain management effects. Indonesians have been using this strain for centuries to treat the sick and injured to relieve them of the pain. People still use this strain to help reduce chronic pains without making you feel lethargic.
- Treating Insomnia: Insomnia leaves a person dull, lethargic, and unproductive. Due to a lack of proper rest and sleep the person is not able to do anything properly. Red Borneo has a sedative effect that helps people attain restful sleep.
- Mood Upliftment: Red Borneo is rich in Corynoxine A & Corynoxine B. These two alkaloids are effective dopamine mediators that stimulate the release of happy hormones in the body thus uplifting the mood and make you feel joyous and happy.
- Euphoric effect: Along with therapeutic and medicinal effects, Red Borneo also shows euphoric effects on the users and boasts the feeling of relaxation.
- Reduces muscle tension and hypertension.
- It also provides relief for chronic pain, scoliosis, fibromyalgia, and fatigue.
Importance of a perfect dosage
Different doses of Red Borneo show different effects. The recommended dose varies from person to person depending on their age, drug tolerance, weight, and Body mass index. Generally, the drug comes in the form of a small packet of powder or 1-gram capsules. Beginners are suggested to start off a small dosage and slowly increase the dose till they find their right amount high from the drug. Red Borneo Kratom is a strong strain and if consumed in large doses it may cause some negative side effects like nausea, dizziness, vomiting, lightheadedness, dry mouth, constipation, etc.
A Simple dose guide
If you are wondering what dose to take for what effect let me help you with a simple dose guide,
- 1-2 grams of Red Borneo shows mood-enhancing and stimulating effects.
- 3 grams of Red Borneo shows analgesic, euphoric and stimulating effects.
- 4 grams of Red Borneo shows extreme analgesic effect along with a slight sedative and stimulating effect.
One thing to be kept in mind is that you should always buy Kratom from the right source because products at cheaper rates show hampered effects.
So, for beginners, it is recommended that they start with 1-2 grams i.e. Initial dose, and then gradually increase the dosage. If the user does not feel any of the effects they can increase the dose by 5 grams but in the next dose. But the next should be consumed only after an hour of the previous dose.
People who need to feel the milder effects are advised to take a mild dosage of 1-2 grams. People consuming mild doses can adjust the doses according to their needed effects. The ideal dose is, however, 2-4 grams of the strain. It is called a Moderate dose. The action of this dosage kicks in a few minutes and works effectively for pain relaxation, sedation, and euphoric effects.
Regular users or people already having experience with this drug can handle 5-6 grams per dose. All the doses above 4 grams are strong. Choose the dosage as per the requirements and use the strain wisely as its use is not recommended by FDA.
Originally posted 2021-05-27 19:50:01.