In today’s blog, we are here to discuss the steps and methods to download Windows 10 Operating System Free Download Full Version with Key.
Microsoft Windows is one of the most used operating systems in the world and it comes with many versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Earlier there were other versions of this OS but the changes were made with time and they kept updating to a new version with new exciting features. The requirements for the Windows 10 are similar to its previous version i,e,. Windows 8.1, like 1 GB RAM for 32 bit and 2 GB RAM for 64 bit and similar requirements are for Memory, Graphic Card, and Hard Disk Space.
There was a doubt going on the minds of many people that whether they will get the Windows 10 if they haven’t got windows 7 or Windows 8. But, Microsoft has given clarification for this news and said that they need testers to check its new features. If they are able to help them in testing the features they will be getting the Windows 10 full version for free.
The company has also said that the new features will be given to the insiders first and after giving full certification about the features it will be made available to the normal windows 10 users. So, those who were worrying that they won’t be able to use the Windows 10 because they don’t have windows 7 or Windows 8, can sit back and relax as they can be the insiders or testers for the company.
Use this opportunity to get the Windows 10 lifetime service as the company will provide updates as long they use Windows 10.
In this guide, we have mentioned all steps required to download Windows 10 Operating System Free Download Full Version with Key –
- Go to your browser and explore insider.windows.com
- Search for “Get Started” and fill in all the necessary details of your Microsoft account to sign in.
- Now there will be an option to install Windows 10 for PC and for the phone. You can make your choice by clicking on one of them.
- And with this, your browser will now be open up with a new page titled “Is it right for me?”. This page is nothing but contains all the requirements that this OS needs in order to install on any PC or phone.
- continue scrolling down on the page and you will find the ‘Get the preview’ option just click on it and then on the link titled ‘Download the ISO’.
- Here on this page note down the ‘key for the windows 10 preview’ although we do require it for the installation it is suggested to keep it with you in case Windows 10 asks you to switch on or to activate the copy then you will have to use it.
- Select your preferred language in which you want windows 10 to be displayed.
- make your choice for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 as per requirements and then download the windows 10 ISO file.
- Now burn this downloaded ISO file into a USB or DVD.
- Further, for a clean installation and in order to not lose your program settings run setup.exe from DVD or USB.
- Here you got your free copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro.
How to Open .AAE files on Windows 10?
The essential steps for how to open .AAE files on Windows are discussed below.
- The first step is to open your modified photo from your iOS device to any photo editing app that doesn’t add any watermark to it.
- Save the copy without making any changes
- Now connect your phone to the PC or laptop and copy the photo from the device’s storage.
- Here you have yours .AEE file on your windows.
Download Realtek Audio Driver Manager for Windows 10
Just like the above, you are required to undergo the following steps for Download Realtek Audio Driver Manager.
- To download Realtek Audio Driver Manager on your Windows 10 just visit the official website of Realtek.
- Open the ‘Realtek Audio manager download page’ and track down the relating driver for your windows 10 system.
- As per your needs, you can download the Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 10 32bit or 64bit by clicking on the download icon.
- As it downloads, now click the download exe file.
- Go along with the instructions to install the driver on your Windows 10 OS.