As you move towards the aging process, your hair becomes thinner, more falling, and even most of the time gets bald. As you have heard the word baldness many times. No worries, somehow it is a natural process. Hair consists of 98% protein and 3% water. Besides, keratin is a substance of protein that helps to produce hairs.
Your hairs have dead cells because of the absence of sensory cells, and they grow almost half an inch per month. Generally, hair grows between 2 to 4 years old, and its growth gradually slows. In summer, the growth of hairs becomes fast but reduces in winter. Besides, the average life cycle of hairs lasts from 2 to 8 years, and they fall every day.
So, if you are finding a thin hairline, you are not the only person who is facing this problem. Several men when reaching the age of 50, find hair loss or even baldness. Several people blame family history, but they have many other reasons. Make sure you are wearing bifocal safety glasses before reading this post ahead.
Causes of Baldness:
Male get baldness, and sometimes it is known as androgenetic alopecia. Sometimes, you can get through genes from your family. But how it becomes inherited from one generation to another. Therefore, if you find any balding problem in your family, you can consider yourself that you can get it.
Doctors are still unable to understand the main cause of hairs and how hormones change. How the balding process starts in many men and a similar pattern. But most of the time, it starts from the hairline almost near your crown.
For genetically transferring, it is associated with family history, and sometimes male baldness initiates an early teen. Not only will you get thin hair, but it can be fine, short, and soft as well.
Sometimes, when your hair fall is temporary, it can be a symptom of a medical problem like thyroid or anemia, etc. Besides, if you are poor, an iron and protein diet can also lead to hair problems. Moreover, hair problems can increase if you are a diabetic patient. There are a lot of other side effects due to taking medicine that can lead to hair loss like;
- Blood pressure
- Heart problems
Chemotherapy is a big cause of hair loss, but hair starts to grow sometime at the end of the treatment.
Sudden weight loss, emotional shock, surgery, and even flu or fever can be the cause of great hair loss. Besides, these causes last for many months. On the other hand, an infection can be the cause of hair loss like ringworm. It can create some patches on the skin, but you can get back after completing the treatment.
Symptoms of Baldness:
Generally, hair falls even when you comb or wash your hair, but it doesn’t mean there are signs of baldness. Some experts find some clear symptoms of baldness, and they are as follows.
- The hairline will become thin, and it continuously becomes thinner with time, which means you are suffering baldness.
- Anemia patients can also suffer baldness because hemoglobin levels become less in blood, and loss of proper nutrition can lead to hair loss.
- Reducing hair density is also included in the sign of hair loss, and you can easily detect that your hairs are reducing day by day. For this purpose, hold your hairs in your fist and notice how much size of hair. Follow this procedure every month, and if your hair is getting less day by day, you are going bald. More details for hiking sunglasses.
- Dandruff is another big factor in hair loss, and it may lead to baldness in the future. This is because dandruff weakens the hair roots, and baldness increases with time.
- The thyroid gland is also included in the cause of baldness, and even sometimes it brings high chances of baldness.
Prevention for Hair Loss:
- If you provide full nutrition and a balanced diet to your body, your hair fall problem can reduce with time. Several vitamins are not suitable for the body, but they are also equally important for your hair.
- Particularly vitamin A is also helpful for the treatment of sebum and vitamin E is also beneficial for blood circulation. With these treatments, you can get new hair, and they will provide a strong defense against satin as well.
- Water is another big and cheap solution because a more hydrated body means a more developed system in your body. Therefore, drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day will ensure the health of your body.
- But water is not the only factor to maintain, you need to prevent yourself from other hazardous drinks like alcohol. It also has a great role in hair fall. Besides, smoking prevents your blood from flowing in your hair scalp, and automatically you face a lot of hair loss.
Well, exact treatment is not available to bring hairs in a normal position because with aging they are also affected. Regular taking of vitamins and good cosmetic products for hair can lead to less hair fall.