Hassle-free and cost-effective domestic appliance repair software that runs with you anywhere you go, so you don’t have to think about it. Spend more time with your customers to grow your business. All of your bookings, no matter what they are, can be taken care of by us. Your staff and clients can get automated reminders from our software for appliance repair and maintenance businesses. You can accept payments on your behalf, and we can make invoices for you. There are no hidden fees. In this case, there will be no contracts. With no extra charge, you can have as many employees and as many locations as you want.
Take the stress out of staff and service schedule for the first time in history
Take a look at your schedule and make bookings while you are on the move.
In one click, you can handle new repair requests, recurring maintenance appointments, and cancelations for all of them at once. Accept special repair requests and keep customers up to date by sending them automated emails and text messages.
To make sure your employees are available for repair jobs, you should set them up on the job
1. Allow each person who works for your repair business to set their own schedule and work hours. If you want to do a lot of things at the same time, like plumbing or electrical work, you can put them all on the same schedule and have the system automatically check for availability.
2. In order to get paid right away, you need to set up payment.
Accept online payments into your account and have invoices automatically be sent to customers. You can change the settings so that customers can pay when you want them to.
3. Do you speak more than one language?
It doesn’t matter if you have employees or clients from different countries. Our app is available in more than 35 languages so that the system can speak and understand their language.
Whenever there are changes made to the schedule, you’ll get an email about it.
Customers may change their plans at the last minute, and if you want to know about them, you can get text messages. You or your employees can get them. This means that you can spend less time checking your calendar for changes and more time with your clients.
a). Cluster places near each other into separate calendars.
b). You can divide your workers into groups so that they each have their own calendars for different parts of town. This way, you don’t have to waste time and money and keep your workers in the same places.
From a single screen, you can keep track of your repair staff and your inventory.
- Show display your workers’ work on your calendar. So customers obtain the correct person for the task, customer service should enable them to pick from each staff member availability and specialty. The customer selects a time that works for them and the staff member is alerted.
- Watch your stock: The tools required for various repairs vary. Check here, appliance repair software is the best approach to maintain track. Assure that your personnel always have the proper tools
- Manage many places: Offer your services in many locations and zip codes, but only accept reservations in those that suit you. Add additional locations at any moment to increase reservations. Adding additional places is free.
- You may set up the system to send emails and SMS to customers and staff members to remind them of appointments. This keeps everyone informed about the forthcoming appointment.
- Make extra money for your repair company by putting up your own pricing rules that enable you to charge more for weekend appointments or any other scenario. For example, clients may pay $30 for copper metal replacements instead of aluminum when booking with you.
- Make your own sales coupons and promotional incentives to entice potential customers. You may provide a discount if they schedule many maintenance visits at the same time.
- Your staff may be reached on the go: our app doesn’t need an app to be installed. You or your staff may view the schedule from any internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone at any time.