There is a great transformation in technology that is shifting to the cloud for everything. In added five years, nearly every large organization will shift their applications to the cloud. The good thing is that even the more customer-oriented finance applications are also now driving to cloud-based applications because of the security standards established to be safe in the cloud.
Amazon web services are a cloud computing platform offering various tools like database storage, compute power, and content delivery services. AWS is an area where the demand is on the rise, and hence, there is tremendous scope for this domain, which remits it a very good career path for IT experts. Due to this high demand for Amazon cloud services, many large job opportunities are open in the job market.
To study AWS, you don’t need any coding skills either other prerequisites. Furthermore, you can choose from different programming languages such as Python, Java, NET, etc. If you are searching for an online course to learn AWS, I recommend enrolling in an AWS Training Course. The only Path of AWS certification from the experience guider will help you to be on the right track of the cloud career.
Organizations want to hire individuals who have all the right set of abilities, skills and understanding about a subject. Consequently, I would suggest you undergo a Tech-Act online AWS Certification course as they will help you learn all the basic and core concepts of AWS with efficiency & effectiveness!
If you are thinking about the AWS career scope in India then, India is the most successful country in technology. As per the recent trend, India is the most number of startups every month. Which means new opportunities for cloud engineers?
These are the top three leaders in cloud computing:
- Microsoft – Azure
- Google Cloud Engine
This is the Top Cloud Platforms trending today; Click here to have a quick look onto the comparison between AWS, Azure services and Google Cloud.
In the above list, AWS controls the world with its hundreds of services at a very low cost. Solution Architect Associate one of the most demanded certifications in the IT industry. Not only most demands, although it is additionally the highest-paid job as per the study.
AWS has been a leader in the Cloud /Managed services market, and this skill is highly sought after.
What are the jobs opportunities for an AWS certified expert?
- Operational Support Engineer:An Operational Support Engineer is responsible for monitoring & bringing to resolve several operational issues related to a company’s tooling. They also support environmental upgrades. The average salary for this role is $58-90 thousand dollars per year.
- System Integrator, Cloud:System Integrators work as a team component that supports complex deployment and troubleshooting efforts. This job needs a broad understanding of cloud computing & information systems. The salary for this job is around $82,000 per year.
- Cloud Developer:Cloud Developers develop software services & enterprise-level applications. Usually, previous experience working as a software developer and a working knowledge of the most common cloud orchestration tools is required to get/succeed at a Developer job. Cloud Developers earn a salary in the neighborhood of $94,000 per year.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate Learn how to develop/script on Amazon Web Services and pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate level exam.
- DevOps Engineer:People in a DevOps Engineer designation for AWS design AWS cloud solutions that impact & improve the business. They additionally perform server maintenance & implement any debugging or patching that may be required. DevOps Engineers for AWS can demand a salary of $93-154 thousand dollars per Annum.
- AWS Solutions Architect:AWS Solutions Architects contribute their time architecting, building, & maintaining highly available and feasible, cost-efficient, and scalable AWS cloud environments. They also make suggestions regarding AWS toolsets and keep up with the latest in cloud computing. This highly sought-after job pays $94k – $158k per year.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Study the major components of Amazon Web Services & prepared for the associate-level AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
- AWS SysOps Administrator:AWS SysOps Administrators are responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of virtual systems, software, & related infrastructures. They also maintain analytics software & build dashboards for reporting. The average salary for AWS SysOps Administrators is $111k- $160k per year.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Learn how to deploy, manage, and operate on Amazon Web Services and pass the associate level AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam.
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect:This role goes directly with consumers and engineers, implementing technical leadership & an interface with client-side stakeholders. Superior AWS Cloud Architects deliver technical architectures & lead implementation efforts, ensuring new technologies are successfully integrated into customer environments. The salary for this position is around $149,000 per year.
The field of cloud computing will continue to develop, and even more complex types of jobs will surface in the future. Any posted jobs could be becoming available to you through studying and practicing if you pass your AWS certification exams.
Educating yourself on AWS theories plays a key function in furthering your career and receiving not only a higher salary but a more engaging environment.
AWS Training and Certification helps you build and validate your skills if you are preparing for the AWS interview and looking for the Top most AWS interview questions and answers Asked by employer. For your better understanding, we have segregated the set of AWS FAQs into two parts. The first set is of basic AWS interview questions and the second part includes technical AWS interview questions and answers.
Go ahead with your certification; you will get a good job opportunity in the cloud; businesses are moving to the cloud – big fortune 100 name are drifting towards cloud services, so they need a crew to work on that.
Startups have quick access to IAAS / PAAS out investing much in the infra/ hardware. Consequently, they need people to set up and run the cloud installs. Good Luck!
Originally posted 2021-06-21 17:51:53.