Today we will thoroughly consider Dash and learn how to calculate Dash to Bitcoin.
Six famous cryptocurrencies different than bitcoin
When someone ia talking about cryptoasset, the 1st point that comes to head is Bitcoin. But different than btc, there are about a 1000 different kinds of digital money.
According to CoinMarketCap – Forbes, there are more than 1,100 kinds of digital money in the world of cryptocurrencies today. And the total capitalization of this market is $133 billion. DW has collected facts about the most famous kinds of cryptoassets and in which of them, in addition to bitcoin, most often invested money.
There are 6 famous cryptocurrencies in our list. They are:
- Altcoins – an alternative to bitcoins
- Ethereum (ethereum, ether) – the currency of “wise contracts”
- Ripple – the quickest cryptoasset
- Litecoin – digital currency for quick transactions
- Nem – currency with an uncommon code
- Dash – an anonymous cryptocurrency
What does an anonymous cryptocurrency mean and how does it work?
Dash ranks the sixth place at the list of cryptoassets. In total, there are more than 7.5 million units of this cryptocurrency, and it is worth $327 per Dash.
So, what Dash means:
- Dash is a format of decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) and open-source cryptocurrency managed by a subset of users named “masternodes.”
- Dash, as a privacy token, is mostly new, and there are not as many transactions in the Dash blockchain as there are in BTC. BTC is the safest and easiest method of payment system, built on decentralized blockchain technology. Bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous. Buying can happen online, just like traditional payment methods, but at a much faster speed, without any interference from third parties such as the government and banks, making Bitcoin an attractive payment system mode.
- Dash is used to send and receive payments, just like Bitcoin, and is built on the Bitcoin protocol. But unlike Bitcoin, it is instantaneous and untraceable.
- Dash developers and promoters get paid or rewarded for their contributions, but in the case of bitcoins, contributions are not incentivized.
When creating Dash, the developers set a goal to combine all the best of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, as well as to add personal developments. At the same time, Dash is not positioned as virtual money, but as a full-fledged payment system.
Today Dash Bitcoin can currently be calculated on many exchanges:
– By selling 1 DASH you will receive 0.004020569518394 Bitcoin btc.
– On 12/20/17 Dash reached its highest price, $1493.59.
– It has been 1188 days since then, currently at 14.62% of the high.
– Based on tabular data, the daily trading volume of DASH to BTC is $ 253 630 033, 5848.
Name Ticker Price % 24h 24h max 24h min Volume per 24h
Dash dash $218,4262 -3.7722% $229,2245 $218,0648 $777,89M
Bitcoin btc $57 216 -0.3311% $58 285 $56 069 $52,75B
If you are new to cryptocurrency trading, it is always advisable to know what bitcoin is, its benefits and approximate return on investment.