The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results for the 10th term 2 CBSE board examinations in June 2022. Although, the date is tentative as the final date is expected to be disclosed soon. The CBSE Class 10th Exams for Term 2 was held from April 26 to May 24, 2022. CBSE result Class 10th 2022 for Term 2 will also be available on the official website. Students can log in and check the results once they are out.
The result for CBSE class term 1 10th results 2021-22 was declared in February 2022 on the official website of CBSE. CBSE held the Class 10th Term 1 Exam for main subjects on the pre-scheduled date.
CBSE conducted the Term-1 Class X examination between November 30, 2021, and December 11, 2021, at various examination centres across India. The results were published on its official website on February 11, 2022.
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary|
|Examination Date||26th April to 24th May 2022|
|CBSE 10th Term-2 Result 2021-2022 Date||June 2022 (Anticipated)|
HOW TO CHECK CBSE RESULTS?
- To download or check the CBSE 10th Term 2 Result, visit the official website of CBSE.
- As you open its official website, there will be an option “RESULT” hit enter on this option.
- As soon as you click on this option, it will redirect you to a webpage where you will get the option “Central Board 10th Term-2 Result 2022” option. You need to click on this option to check your result.
- Now, it will open a new webpage; here, you need to enter your Roll Number, School Number & Date Of Birth, fill in all the required credentials and hit enter on the “Submit” option.
The good part is that recently CBSE made a declaration that a provisional mark sheet will be sent to every student who appeared for the exam on the original date. Therefore, prospects just need to visit their official website, plus there is an instruction manual that will enable you to verify the scores for term 1 within seconds.
The CBSE 10th Class Result 2022 is expected to be declared online. Students can check their results on the prescribed date by entering their admit card, roll no., date of birth, the centre, and school number. The CBSE 10th Result cites the marks obtained by students in each subject, division, grades and other details of secondary exams.
How to check term 2 results for class 10 through DigiLocker?
Checking results through the Digweb page is pretty easy and can be done within seconds. CBSE launched this new method; you will get digital mark sheets through DigiLocker. The students who are registered will have to verify their account by putting in their registered mobile number; once the verification is complete after that, they will get access to digital documents.
Here are the few steps you need to follow to check CBSE 10th Class Result 2022–
- First, you need to download DigiLocker by visiting their website, or you can download it
- You will get the login details on your phone by an SMS
- All you require is to enter the login particulars, and you will be able to see your result.
Students can also check their CBSE Class 10th Result 2021-22 through SMS, Call or IVRS and Digilocker. It must be noted that the CBSE 10th Result released online is provisional; students are required to collect their original mark sheets and certificates from school.