Classic lashes extensions have many advantages that many do not even know about. It is a classic technique that suits almost everyone, making their eyes brighter, larger and more attractive.
Read in our material about the reasons why you should try this type of extensions and how to take care of eyelashes to keep them attractive as long as possible.
- Natural look
If you make eyelash extensions for the first time and don’t want too noticable changes in your look, then classic lashes are exactly what you need.
The result of the procedure looks absolutely natural, as if these are your own long and thick lashes.
It is the ideal solution for those who are afraid to overdo or whose work/lifestyle does not allow a very extravagant look.
You don’t have to worry about how your eyes look every day. If you choose an experienced lashmaker that works with quality materials, you will always look perfect!
The main thing is to make reapplications regularly and to take care of the eyelashes while wearing them. On average, the extension or reapplication procedure takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
A lot depends on the materials used and the experience of the lashmaker, who should choose the appropriate length, thickness, fullness, and curve of the eyelashes.
Classic extensions are the most comfortable extensions possible. Volume extensions are much less comfortable, as they use thicker and longer eyelashes. Also, three-lash clusters are used in the volume extensions, so you will distinctly feel them on your eyes.
By choosing classic lashing you will not have such problems. In this case, a lash stylist applies one extension to a single natural eyelash. Without any heaviness and discomfort!
- Water resistance
Unlike mascara and usual false eyelashes, extensions are waterproof. You can play sports, swim in the pool, go on vacations to the sea, get caught in the rain or snowfall and not worry about how you look.
- Time saving
Almost every girl’s morning includes such a ritual as makeup. That, of course, takes time, which could be spent on leisure or communication with loved ones.
In the evening, after returning from work, the girls also need time to wash their makeup off.
With extensions you will look great at any time of the day: in the early morning, when you still lie in your bed, in the afternoon, during a business meeting, or in the evening, partying with friends.
You also don’t have to buy mascara any more, that is, by the way, expires 3 months after opening.
Your eyelashes will be longer, darker, with a beautiful curl. Clients who have tried classic lashes extensions note that they have become much more confident!
- Quality product
By selecting quality materials that are certified by the health authorities, you should not worry about your health.
To make sure that the products used are safe, pay attention to the ones of the popular Canadian brand LashStorePro.
In the online shop of this company you can buy the best products which must be on the worktable of your lashmaker: eyelashes, adhesives, primers, shampoos and other tools.
The quality of the products speaks for itself: the top masters of Canada work with these classic lashes.
How to Take Care of Classic Lash Extensions?
To make your eyelashes always look perfect, follow these rules:
- Do not get them wet for 48 hours after application: this is necessary for a better glue fixation.
- Do not use oil-based cosmetics, as oils can degrade the adhesive. Give preference to gel-based products. Micellar water is also suitable for makeup removal.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara. Although extensions make your eyes much more expressive, some clients prefer to boost this effect by applying mascara.
In this case it is recommended to use an ordinary mascara, not a waterproof one. Water resistant products are best removed from the skin and eyelashes with oil. And that, as you can see, can shorten the life of the eyelashes.
- Avoid eyelash curlers, as you risk pulling out extensions and damaging your natural lashes.
- Don’t forget to brush your eyelashes regularly.
- Do not tear or pull your eyelashes, and also try not to rub your eyes too much. This can also shorten the «service life» of your extensions.
- While taking a shower, avoid the water from your showerhead on your face, the pressure can be too intense and can break down the extensions.
- Use a silk pillow for your sleep: due to its natural composition, it will extend the life of your lash extensions. Also try not to sleep on your stomach with your face in the pillow.
- Make regular reapplications. It depends on each person’s lash growth, but as a rule it is necessary every 3 weeks.
Having tried once classic extensions and seeing all the advantages of this beauty-procedure, you can never give it up!