On days, when you are sad or feeling low; a cake is the only happiness you need. The spongy layers frosted with freshly flavored buttercream instantly turns a bad day into a good day! When a single bite of a cake can do wonders for you, imagine the effect of baking a cake?
“Baking is Physical and Mental Therapy.” ~ Mary Berry. Whisking ingredients together gives you new ways to engage your mind, eventually making you feel more relaxed and happy. Baking for self and people around you develops a sense of accomplishment. On the whole, Baking makes you happier!
So, the next time you feel your stress hormones racing, make your way towards the kitchen, wear your apron, and don’t be afraid to take whisks because here we are going to share an easy-peasy pastry cake recipe.
It’s summertime, so how about a Pineapple Pastry Cake? There’s no replacement of a spongy, creamy pastry cake glazed with fresh-juicy pineapple syrup and topped with mint leaves in hot summers.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Difficulty Level: Easy
Table of Contents
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cake tins
- 1 cup chopped pineapples
- 3 tsp pineapple syrup
- 3 cups chilled cream
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Sift the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Now, add sugar, butter, salt, vanilla essence, water in the quantity mentioned above.
- Blend until combined well. Do not overmix the ingredients as it can result in a flaky cake.
- Add yogurt to the batter, and mix until smooth. When the batter looks smooth and glossy, you are ready to transfer it.
- Grease the cake tins, line the parchment paper, grease the parchment paper, and transfer the batter into the prepared tin.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Take a toothpick test. If it comes out clean, the cake is baked.
- Either you can slice the cake into two halves, or you can bake two cakes.
- Cool the cake before layering it
Prepare the Layering:
- Whip cream with sugar, till it holds its shape and consistency. Do not overbeat as it will turn into a butter.
- Now place the cake upside down on a cake board or a plate and remove the parchment paper. Layer it with finely chopped chunks of pineapple.
- Spread the layer of cream over this. Cover it with a second layer of cake, upside down. Remove the parchment paper and glaze it with pineapple syrup.
- Cover it with cream neatly.
- Cut the cake into pastry triangles and garnish with mint leaves.
Your pineapple pastry cake is ready to be served and galloped down. You can substitute pineapple with other flavors like chocolate, strawberry, or any of your choice. And, if in case you do not wish to bake, you can always order online edible happiness: pastry cake and get it delivered at your doorstep via online cake delivery in Hyderabad service offered by a bakery.
Hello, I am a professional writer and blogger at Adclays.com. I love to explore the latest topics and write on those topics. I spend the maximum of my time on reading and writing interesting topics which provide valuable piece of information to my readers whether it comes to the latest fashion, technology, healthy lifestyle, business information, etc. Explore my writings by visiting the website.