If you have Business & Finance insights and well-informed substance you think would be significant to our audience, you are free to write for us.
We survey each pitch and get back to you if the point seems like a solid match for our audience. Whenever we’ve recognized an intriguing subject, we’d need you to send us an outline.
After approving the framework and getting a finished article, we take around fourteen days to audit it and share feedback.
We maintain all authority to dismiss articles that don’t meet our necessities and edit articles as we see fit.
Please follow the technical and quality requirements listed here before submitting an article.
- Submit articles your article to us via email to email@example.com.
- Your article must be somewhere in the range of 1200 and 2500 words.
- Incorporate a 1-2 sentence outline of your article underneath your title.
- Incorporate 2 copyright-free pictures in PNG or JPEG format. If you don’t mind use screenshots, relevant graphics, and other images that back up and illustrate your points.
- You should submit a unique substance that has not been distributed previously.
- Submit content that takes care of issues and assists, clients, with settling on educated choices.
- Submit value-added content and incorporate noteworthy takeaways, for example obviously composed bit by bit guidelines, layouts, and agendas.
- Cover a theme completely, so readers don’t have to peruse whatever else prior to making a move.
- The show, don’t tell. Incorporate specific examples, sources, case studies, and data that back up your argument.
- Incorporate external links simply to top legitimate and dependable sites.
- Keep your sections short and forthright.
- Keep your sentences short, direct, and straightforward. Try not to utilize an inactive voice.
Point We Cover
Your commitment should deliver points identified with digital marketing strategy and implementation – insights, resources, tools, channels, KPIs, customer journey mapping, marketing personas, etc. Our main content categories are:
- Home Improvement
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- In the event that we select your story, it is sent for a survey to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our remarks.
- We reserve the option to edit the article or its title.
- The creator needs to option to republish the story somewhere else referring to ResultFirst as the first distributor of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the creator.
- We don’t pay for visitor articles.
Use Below Search Terms:
- Business “write for us”
- Business+ “write for us”
- Business blogs +”write for us”
- Business blog + write for us
- Business write for us guest post
- Business inurl:write-for-us