Sleeping tablets are somewhat of a last and ultimate resolution for many of us who’ve had some sort of sleep problem. Sadly, the number of people suffering from sleeplessness has only increased in recent years. Firstly, the Covid-19 pandemic brought the whole world to a halt. Then there are other speculated events like “The Great Reset” which has already created a lot of uncertainty and anxiety in our minds.
In any case, sleep aid tablets are usually quite effective as they can help you fall asleep in no time especially when everything else fails. However, when you’re out looking for sleeping pills here in the UK (be it online or offline), there are certain factors that you ought to keep in mind so as to avoid getting any side effects. That’s because typical sleeping tablets contain strong chemical/synthetic compounds which may result in some undesirable effects. Therefore, you should only buy natural sleeping tablets which are safer as well as a healthy alternative to most of the sleeping pills that you can buy without a prescription.
Personally, I tend to look for herbal sleeping tablets that are purely made from natural sleep-inducing ingredients. The plus point with natural sleeping tablets is that they’re not addictive and do not make you feel groggy in the morning.
Moreover, these herbal sleeping tablets contain specific ingredients that target various elements that help you maintain a proper sleep/wake cycle (the circadian rhythm to be specific). Another great advantage of such sleeping tablets is that they boost the secretion of sleep hormones including melatonin and serotonin.
Luckily enough, I got all of the above and more from Paso, a newly launched brand in the UK that is admired for its high-quality CBD products. Among their vast collection of natural remedial products, is the Nightly Vegan Sleep Capsules that had me in an instant. And I wasn’t disappointed upon using it for the first time.
Here are the main ingredients of Paso Nightly Vegan Sleep Capsules that make it quite unique yet extremely effective. Here, look for yourself:
- Chamomile is a herbal plant from the daisy family that is known for its medicinal properties. It’s a mild sedative that helps with anxiety and relaxation. Lavender and Lemon Balm are also used in the capsules to enhance relaxation.
- B Vitamins are essential for the working of certain enzymes in the body. They are particularly important for cell metabolism and brain functioning.
- 5-HTP is another sleep-inducing agent that helps produce several biomarkers including serotonin. Low levels of serotonin are associated with insomnia and depression. 5-HTP is found in Griffonia seeds and amino acid tryptophan.
- Magnesium is known for its wide range of health benefits including the natural sleep processes. It helps regulate the sleep/wake cycle or the circadian rhythm and binds to our GABA receptors that are responsible for providing calm and relaxation. L-Theanine is yet another natural source of GABA that helps improve the overall quality of sleep.
- Melatonin obtained from natural sources such as Montmorency Cherry and Griffonia Seed also helps regulate the sleep and wake cycle.
Apart from these key ingredients, the Paso Nightly Vegan Sleep capsules also contain additional healthy components that ultimately make it a good food supplement anyway. Besides, it’s purely vegan thus suitable for almost everyone. Personally, I’ve been using them for a while now and it’s proven to be quite helpful in getting a good night’s sleep with zero repercussions.
Try them and I’m sure you wouldn’t need anything else to manage your sleep problems.