According to a study almost 60% customers believe that sending and receiving texts should be done to the same landline. That’s why landline texts are so popular and customers prefer them over anything, well, there are several landline texting that would help you stay in touch with customers. We are just discussing fifteen.
- Giving the customers exclusive text only messages:While you are sending landline messages to the customers you must make sure that they get glued with the subscriber list. Say for example, a seasonal discount offer, a discount coupon or maybe a birthday/anniversary offer would attract the customers to get a great savings and purchase something attractive.
- Running promotions for competitions:Your strategy should be to keep your customers in loop, always. You may run competitions relating to products or any current situation, where you an offer awards for the winners. This is quite a common theory to keep your customers engaged. When your customers respond to your competitions, then your overall engagement increases terrific.
- Notifying audiences about the upcoming sales:The most significant step to be connected to your customers is to let them know about an upcoming sale. Say, you are organizing a clearance sale or a seasonal sale like Christmas or New Year that should be your prime focus to propagate to your customers. These should be your prime focus and let your customers know about your upcoming sales.
- Learning more about the loyal customers with surveys conducted:Once you have known your customers through surveys, you will come to know about their choice and preferences. Suppose your customers be interested in electronic home appliances, then you must be sending them more messages regarding the new products. Inform them about arrival, launch and the reviews especially. This will make your buyers interested. For More must visit crazeearth.
- Sending some personalized messages to specific shoppers:As a business owner, you should have the list of customers who give you the highest amount of business. You must be having data base of customers and also some survey results that tell about their taste.
- Sharing some exciting news regards to the company:There are many news regarding the company that you would love to share with your customers. This might be some new product or service launch, some seasonal discounts or may be some great informative news. Share your details with customers who are eager to know your intricate details. Buyers would like to known more and more about their favourite brand.
- Jumping onto the National Holidays:Wishing your customers best of luck is a great style. Be it any occasion like International or national holidays, you can be in touch with your well-wishers by wishing them the best. This messages help to stay in close touch with your buyers. Be with them within sight and also their mind. Nothing but let them be loyal to your brand.
- Encouraging the social media engagement:In case you have presence in social media, then the best part is inviting your customers by sending them link.
- Sharing relevant messages with some free tips:While your customer buys some product from you, the best things is sharing tips on its maintenance. These messages are relevant and would be the most appropriate and desirable tip for them. Sharing such tips might be informative and helpful.
- Promoting the website content:If you have a website, you would always use to promote them, and ask your customers to follow the latest updates.
- Using interactive content engaging SMS audiences:You may interact with your buyers by asking them to interact with their favourite emoji’s and asking their choice about certain products. These sort of SMS would allow you have a survey of products.
- Sending confirmations on the real time orders:Whenever your customers have ordered some products or services online, they would expect some confirmatory messages thereby assuring the receipt. Customers expect this and if they don’t receive they might call the customer care for further details.
- Upselling relevant product or services:You can always update your customers on a product or maybe some relevant types that can quench their quest for latest products. Messages that ask buyers if they have heard of new products could be beneficial
- Reminding customers about the upcoming appointments:Whenever you are running a service or consultancy, you have several messages that can remind of appointments or ask about their feedback. Reminding appointments are a very common format and can is generally used in various services.
- Encouraging customers leaving online reviews: Your motto should be to know about your customer’s feedback and asking them on how they felt about your service, product or of they have been impressed by your service. Almost 90 % buyers are influenced by reviews and make their decision from there itself.
Originally posted 2021-06-14 20:44:00.